Thursday, November 27, 2008

iLust: more handbags!!!!!!!!!!

It seems there are many new labels around now...everyone is becoming a designer, which is great to explore one's creativity but I wonder how many are true designers and how many are just part of the fad...and how do I find funding to start my own line LOL!

So I'm perusing and found this site called Jane Marvel that features bags where I can trace the inspiration but they're not at outrageous prices!!!! The bags can be used daily, for work, for travel ... you can mix and match patterns to create a unique set for yourself or a friend and it won't break the bank!

If I were to replace some of my trusty go-to purses & bags from this website they would be:
instead of Samsonite overnighter that holds books, electronics & laptop (ironically I only use this to travel)




instead of canvas or leather totes to carry work papers






instead of carry-on bag, and this is my favorite fabric that they offer!

No comments: