Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sold! On the iPhone!

Generally an early adopter except when it comes to Microsoft operating systems, but I didn't want to change phone providers to get the iPhone, nor am I a bandwagon kinda girl. But this blog post is making me think seriously about getting an iPhone...or an unlocked one to use with my current provider. Fashionistas of the world can understand: being able to peruse collections anytime, having a photograph instead of a printout for custom designs, a reference while shopping...finally a real reason to even think about getting an iPhone! And now's a good time: they've worked out a few kinks, pricing is commiserate with the market. Ah, maybe I'll wait until they ship in iPod colors: I can see myself with a light gray, or light blue, or green, or ... hopefully they'll have sleeves to change colors!

No comments: